NEW COVID 19 UPDATE - Grooming has RE-OPENED
We take the health of our customers, staff and furry friends very seriously.
We ask that you follow our safety protocols as stated,
which will revised as needed.
We are following government suggested precautions, sanitizing is done after every customer
We are now letting letting you in the store, if the door is locked please ring the doorbell at the front door or call to let us know you have arrived. Once inside the store we ask that you wear a mask for our safety, we will also be wearing a mask for your safety and that you adhere to the 6’ distancing rule when possible. Please stay home if you are feeling unwell, have a fever or a cough or just came back from out of Canada.
If you are sick and can't get out we offer FREE local home delivery for any orders over $50.00 or within reason
- Curbside NO Contact pickup is also available
- Payment with Credit, Debit, or E-Transfer - we would rather not accept cash at the moment, but if that is your only form of payment available we won't turn you away
- Orders can be phoned in and left on our answering machine if we can't answer the phone
- Orders can be placed via direct e-mail to email@example.com
- There is also local home delivery available with a minimum $50.00 order
As we have since the onset of COVID 19 - we are not accepting any returns on any products once they leave the store, we are also not accepting any empty box returns.
Our goal is to help stop the spread of COVID 19, while offering our customers the service they expect and deserve.
Thank you for your patience, support and cooperation during these difficult times.
The Healthy Dog Store Team
Gill and Danielle
When we are allowed to re-open we will be enforcing the following again.
We have had to make many changes for the safety of everyone at this time. Many are behind the scenes but some will affect you as well. I have listed the new protocols that will affect you. If you would like to know about the other changes to that we have made please give us a call and I will be glad to have a discussion with you.
Changes that will affect you are as follows:
· Appointments must be booked in advance for all grooming services including nail trims
· We are now only letting people wearing a mask in the store
· Please ring the door bell at the front door or call when you arrive.
· If you need to enter the store please adhere to the 6’ distancing rule and wear a mask for our safety, we will also be wearing a mask for your safety
· We can only have one dog from one family in grooming at the same time so the drop off and pick times must be adhered to at all times.
· We will call you 15 minutes before your pup is ready (if you need more than 15 minutes to get back to the store please let us know during drop off).
· You have three options for payment, by phone using credit card before pick up, by Etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may come in with a mask on, observing social distancing and pay with debit or credit card at the desk ***following our protocol above.***
If you would like to tip your groomer and are not paying in person please let us know before we put your payment through so that we may add it to your credit payment over the phone or just add to the Etransfer.
Appointment times must be adhered to as we can not have more than one dog for grooming in the store at a time and sanitizing of of all grooming areas and equipment must be done thoroughly between each dog. You MUST be on time for drop off and pick up.
Gill and Danielle
Please wear a mask!
As Simcoe/ Muskoa now has a stay at home order in place until we have a clear directive from the Government grooming will remain open. We will groom one dog at a time with no human contact. Please make sure that you stick to the pick up and drop off times given, ring the doorbell at drop of f and the groomer will meet you at the door & take your dog in. If you or anyone in your household feels at all unwell please stay home, we will be happy to change your appointment.
Store retail hours Wednesday from 1-7pm only